Friday, July 1, 2011

Patriot Award Nomination for Expetec Rochester Hills

PRLog (Press Release)– Jun 30, 2011– Michael St. John went to Iraq in January 2008 as a guard service member and he will be going to Afghanistan in 2011.  During that time of deployment his job will not be one of his concerns because his employers have always given him total support in his military career. That is why St. John has nominated Vicki Shepard and Mike Fitzgerald for the Patriot Award.

St. John states, "I started with Expetec Technology Services of Rochester Hills exactly one month after returning home from Iraq.  When I was hired it was agreed that I would be part owner of the organization with Vicki and Mike.  The two owners were well aware of my situation at that time."  Because of a divorce, w remote control helicopter hen he got back to the states he "had almost nothing and could not afford to make my house payment".  

Shepard and Fitzgerald lowered their wages to grow the organization but continued to pay St. John and help him get back on his feet.  St. John reveals, "In January 2010 my unit got an best rc helicopter buy sell market place alert order to deploy to Afghanistan for 2011. With all the additional training I have had to do they have continued to pay me even when I am away for 2 or 3 weeks. Vicki has been a major supporter of me and my military career. Without her and Mike Fitzgerald, I honestly don't know where I would be today.  Their Selfless Service to me deserves to be recognized".

The award nomination recognizing outstanding support for military members is through ESGR (Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve).  The ESGR includes in their mission promotion of employer support for Guard and Reserve service by recognizing outstanding support as well as increasing awareness of applicable laws, and resolving conflict between employers and service members.

As stated on the ESGR website, the agency is a Department of Defense agency that will develop and promote a culture in which all American employers support and value the military service of their employees with ESGR as the principal advocate 1086274749  within DoD.

Expetec of Rochester Hills is located in Troy, Michigan and can be contacted at 248.218.5018.   Their technology solutions for small and medium size businesses in the Detroit Metro area can be found on the web at http://www.expetecrochester.com.


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 comments: